Is your dream to start your own business…or do you have a business you’d like to take to the next step? The Shoals Entrepreneurial Center might be able to help!
The Shoals Entrepreneurial Center provides basic shared and individual services that businesses need to start, expand, and create quality jobs. Office and light manufacturing space is available at below-market rate and often include shared office and specialty equipment and services that businesses would otherwise be unable to afford to purchase or lease on their own.
At the same time, staff encourages entrepreneurs to network with each other, sharing information and generating joint ventures (e.g. such as buying supplies together) that will enable them to enjoy economies of scale typical of much larger businesses.
Business consulting services are also available to tenants at low-to-no cost rates.
If you become an incubator client, the following are a few of the services included:
- Office and/or warehouse facilities
- Introduction to business professionals
- Utilities are provided for office facilities
- Executive style office desk(s) as well as other office furnishings such as file cabinets and bookcases when available
- Telephone Service including unlimited long distance
- High Speed Internet via dedicated fiber
- Access to Office Equipment (e.g. postage machine, copier, etc.)
- Conference Room with WIFI and audio/visual technology
- Use of common areas (e.g. break room, etc. with janitorial services provided for these areas)
- Access to Notary Public
There’s more! Contact the Shoals Entrepreneurial Center for additional information about the services we offer our tenants…and let’s get started building your business!