You’re Invited to participate in the 2016 OPEN HOUSE for NW Alabama BEST Robotics (Design-Engineering & Business-Marketing)–A partnership between the Shoals Chamber of Commerce and Northwest Shoals Community College.
Tuesday, March 22, 5:30 p.m.
Northwest-Shoals Community College
800 George Wallace Blvd.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Refreshments will be served
Please RSVP by March 18 to (256) 764-4661 or (877) 764-4661 or email@example.com
A fun and educational competition for middle & high school teams, “BEST is a K-12 workforce development program cleverly disguised as a robotics competition” –AND it’s free for Middle & High Schools! Providing college & career-ready skills, BEST is approved as an Elective in Alabama!
This is an exciting, 6-week challenge each fall and is open to all K-12 schools (public, private , and home schools) in NW Alabama, SC Tennessee, and NE Mississippi. You are invited to attend the open house for the 2016 BEST Robotics. During the open house, you will:
- be introduced to the BEST Robotics program
- meet local coordinators, sponsors, mentors, volunteers
- meet school team members who competed last year
- receive an overview of the general rules, awards, judging, competition timeline, etc.
- participate in Q&A time
- be briefly introduced to the 2016 BET THE FARM challenge
For more information and check out the NW Alabama BEST Robotics web site